Monday 5 May 2014

Week in Instagram

My finals start tomorrow, so what have I been doing? Procrastinating like crazy and instagramming like mad.....obviously!

Final year maths students / Audrey Hepburn / Procrastination station / Eye makeup /
My new motto to live by / Ketchup galore / Besties / Viva Le Revolution
My roots!!
So to avoid study I've been procrastinating like there's no tomorrow. Instead of study I've been doing my eyemakeup and taking lots of pictures of myself "studying". I also spent a night out with my best friends to "relieve"ourselves from the stress. I've come to the realisation I need to get to a hairdresser STAT! My roots have gone beyond a joke now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every single one and reply to as many as I can. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog (I normally check them out anyway because I'm nosey)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40988914-1